Saturday, June 16, 2012

Father's Day :)



PROVERBS 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.




June 17, 2012


Father's Day. It's a very special day today in honor of the hard working, ever loving, supportive and protective fathers around the world. 


And I'd like to share about the amazing men in my life. :)







Papa Bamboy, thank you for being a very loving father to me. I thank you for understanding me, being a teenage drama queen that I am. Despite my pointless and annoying dramas, you never raise your voice at me 'til the time the last straw. Though stern and very strict, I understand because you only want what is best for me, and you care about my safety. I love you very much and I cannot thank you enough for always being there. I can never repay all the love and care you've showered upon me through all the 18 years. From taking me to school early in the morning, to sending my lunch when I forgot to bring it, from buying me Kitkat and picking me up from school when I get stranded because of the rain. Pa, thank you. Plain and simple. I love you and I will always be your number one and only princess.
I love you, Jose Ocaya. I love you, Bambolini! :)














And a happy Father's Day to you too, my dear Papa Vice! Though you are not with us anymore, I can still feel your presence radiating in my life. You will never be forgotten, Papa. You're truly a one of a kind grandpa. I can still remember going over to the White House, and before anything else, plant a kiss on your cheek. I can still picture you reclining on your bed, reading the newspaper and your eyes full of life and smiles. I love you, Papa Vice! I miss you everyday. Thank you for being a really great grandpa to me, and that I will never forget.
I salute to you, Esmeraldo Cudal! Happy Father's Day! :)





A HAPPY HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE FATHERS OUT THERE! :)



Xoxo,
Koylee. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment