Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Facebook Love




Starting this post with a video. It's about a guy who fell in love with a girl through Facebook. Well, this happened to me. To us, rather.

We met online last year. Around June 2011 we became friends on Facebook. But it was around October when we started chatting nonstop. He was just a "kuya" to me, or an older brother. He was there for me when I broke up with my boyfriend at that time. He comforted me and long story short. I fell for him. Like super head over heels in love with him.

This guy I'm talking about, is the ideal guy for me. He's tall, handsome, quirky, funny and the best part is, he's the sweetest guy ever. Only thing that complicated our love story was the distance. He's from Manila while I'm stuck in Bukidnon.

We've been chatting, texting, calling each other from then on. And each and every day, my feelings for him got deeper. It was obvious to everyone that I was in love with him. But not everybody enjoyed my enthusiasm.

"Forget about him." they said. "He's not even real." they said. "He could be playing around with you." they said. I got tired listening to their protests about this guy. This guy who constantly made me smile. This guy who made me laugh, made me happy, made my every day complete.

I didn't want to listen to their rants and protests. I followed my own heart. I guess I'm that hard headed and stubborn. What can I say? I'm just a girl who fell with a guy online. Simple as that.


Many times we had our differences. Many times we fought over trivial things. Many times we stopped communicating because of our indifference. And during this tough times, I felt lost. I don't know, but it felt like the other half of myself vanished along with him. For days I'd stay up curled in bed, staring at my phone, waiting for a single text or call. I was that depressed whenever we got into a fight. We were acting like a real couple even though we aren't.

Then he'd text. He'd say that he missed me. And I'd say I missed him too. I couldn't imagine my life without him ever since he arrived. Despite the huge fact that we haven't set eyes on each other yet. I love him, oh yes I do. And it's all thanks to Facebook. For giving me my first Facebook Love. :)

Tell me, am I being stupid? Am I being so blind? I know this might not last long, with not seeing each other and all, but I am truly happy with him. That's what matters right? Being happy. Right now, I AM HAPPY. Trust me, I am.


So Mr. John Paul Chace, if you happen to read this blog post, I just wanna let you know that you make me happy. And I thank you for being there for me. I love you. Always. ♥


Xoxo,
Hey Koylee

No comments:

Post a Comment