Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Matteo Luca ♥

Hi guys! I finally got the camera of my dreams the other week! A Nikon d5100. :) I am one very happy Koylee. I'd like to thank my Mama and Papa for this wonderful gift, they say it's worth 2-3 years of birthday gifts they missed out on. Lol.

So guys, I'd like you to meet my new baby, my Matteo Luca ♥
I don't know where I got that name but I am totally in love with it. Hahah! Everybody thought that I was talking about a guy, they were in for a shock when it was a camera actually. Hehe! My bad. Didn't mean to cause any confusion :)






I am super duper in love with him. I can't wait to actually practice photography with the big dogs! My photographer friends are gonna take me on photowalks soon. Wee! They told me to study about ISO and aperture and photog terms and such but I can't seem to get it. Hehe! Sorry, still new here! Still stuck in my point and shoot mode. Di bale, I will learn. I will. And that's a promise.

I'm sorry I got to post this very late. I got real busy with school and social gatherings (will post about that after this one) and I haven't got time to blog. :/

But not to worry! Today, I will blog away! Yey!
I can't wait to spice up my blog posts with pictures from my Matteo Luca.




Til my next entry,
Hey Koylee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment