Thursday, November 22, 2012

So lately...

Hey there blogging world! Did you miss me? Well, I sure did miss you! First things first, I'd like to say a huge SORRY for not keeping you up to date about my life through these rose colored glasses of mine. Frankly, I've been very lazy. VERY VERY lazy. I have let parties, social gatherings, photo walks, photo shoots and absolutely EVERYTHING blog worthy go unnoticed! I always said to myself that, "I'd blog that later" or "I'll upload these to my blog asap!" but it never happened. Now those pictures are stale. =(

But not to worry! I have come up with a plan! :D Because I am such an avid user of Facebook, I tend to upload ALL the pictures of a said event THEN my mistake of deleting those photos from my camera. Then I get too lazy to download all those nice photos to put up this here blog!

Buuuuuuuut! I made up my mind to upload ONE PHOTO (or more, if I can't help it. Teehee!) every event I take photos of. One photo that I must say, stand out from the rest or is my super favorite.

What do you guys think about this idea? :)
I really really wanna get back into blogging.

So forgive me if I spam now. I want to share to everyone ALL the things you missed out. Hahahahaha! :)


Xoxo,
Hey Koylee

No comments:

Post a Comment